This for detail Information
The Ricoh 500 GX is a handy rangefinder camera with fixed lens made in Taiwan by Ricoh. Its special feature is an easy-to-use multi-exposure facility.
- Type: rangefinder camera with electronic aperture control for shutter priority operation option
- Films: 35mm with speeds of 25 - 800 ASA
- Lens: Rikenon 1:2.8/40mm
- Shutter: Speeds 1/8 - 1/500 sec.
- Aperture: 1/2.8 - 1:16
- Exposure: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS-meter or manually
- Viewfinder: optical finder, superimposed rangefinder, parallax correction marks, "M" for manual operation visible, and the exposure meter's needle shows f-stop value or works as battery control
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Battery: 1,35 volt mercury battery PX675
- Dimensions: 111×71×56 mm
- Weight: 420 g
Beautiful Colour and Grains,....